MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING IN BUSINESS
Create - Lead - Grow - Succeed - Inspire
YOUR MINDS BEEN HI-JACKED
If you think more about your emotion than you do about your role, your less likely to get the job done.
BUSINESS MIND SKILLS TRAINING SERVICES
TOUGH BUSINESS LEADERSHIP.
Aimed at mid to senior level managers, our Leadership Programmes comprise of a dynamic mix of theory, implementation, subject matter experts, group discussion and experiential learning in highly engaging physical and digital interactive formats.
Our leadership programmes are designed for individuals who need to build the capabilities to lead across national and international boundaries and will challenge them to become better leaders professionally and personally.
Leaders are coached how to adopt a Growth Mindset to achieve their potential and set high standards for themselves on their leadership journey.
TOUGH TEAM PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT.
Aimed at Business teams committed to significantly raising the bar in their performance.
Our BUSINESS TOUGH Performance Programme comprise of a dynamic mix of Assessment, implementation, subject matter experts, group discussion and experiential learning both in-person and online.
Following an profiling assessment to establish an understanding of the organisation and team we will then create a customised performance master plan, with tangible success goals.
By aligning with the behaviours, values and strategic culture goals of the organisation we emphasise and enhance the team’s capabilities to maximise their potential. Enhancing mental toughness and understanding leadership, communication skills and teamwork is critical in business progress and success. Our sessions focus on the fundamentals which are often overlooked.
Four factors contribute to this good health – mental, emotional, social and physical. While all are really important the most critical is your Mental health strength. Control your mind and you control your world. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have trouble staying motivated?
- Do you struggle with your confidence or your belief in yourself?
- Do you find it difficult to deal with pressure?
- Do you have a hard time staying focused or dealing with
- Do you wish you could perform more consistently?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then mental skills training is something you should explore and we can help.
TOUGH TIMES DON’T LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO
CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS BEHAVIOUR AND YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD.
Typical characteristics of a productive, high-functioning TOUGH BUSINESS LEADER include:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Are comfortable asking for help, admitting mistakes and limitations and take risks offering feedback
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Retain the best people
- Align the team around common objectives
- Is more fun to be on!
THE SINGLE MOST UNTAPPED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS TEAMWORK.
To gain this advantage, TOUGH BUSINESS TEAMS must adopt:
- Behaviour #1: Trust One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Behaviour #2: Engage in Conflict around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Behaviour #3: Commit to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Behaviour #4: Hold One Another Accountable – When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Behaviour #5: Focus on Achieving Collective Results – The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing; the achievement of results!
Book an appointment
Image Sources: Worldbig3.com