MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING IN SPORT
STAYING IN THE GAME - BOUNCING BACK - ACCOUNTABILITY
WE RAISE THE STANDARD
It makes sense. In high-performance settings and competition, you can train the physical and skills side of the sport as much as you can. However, if those athletes are unable to translate that potential and deliver performance under pressure, then a lot of that work is wasted. There is nothing more frustrating for a team that becomes really good at preparing but not very good at performing.
ATHLETE / COACH TOUGH PROGRAMME
Our ATHLETE TOUGH programme provide individual athletes and coaches with the tools and processes needed to address their leadership challenges.
The programmes are for individuals who need to build the capabilities to compete nationally and internationally.
We build this foundation from the ground up, establishing your individual identity that makes you unstoppable as a human being.
TEAM TOUGH PROGRAMME
Our TEAM TOUGH programme coaches and educates a winning behaviour. It inspires teams to significantly raise the standard in their performances.
They are designed to enhance the leadership, communication, teamwork, culture, mindset and implementing strategies as a team.
We not only challenge and assist teams to elevate performance, we also put a structure in place to sustain this performance.
We partner with you to fully understand your culture by examining the behavioural norms and ways of working. We identify what aspects of the culture are ‘enablers’ and what aspects are ‘disablers’. We develop a Cultural Road Map to bridge the gap between the current and desired behaviours.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TOUGH ATHLETE / COACH / TEAM.
- Tough blocks out distractions such as the scoreboard, crowd or opposition and focuses on what they need to do to produce the best outcome.
- Tough focuses their energy on what they can control.
- When one goal has been achieved, tough raises the standard for themselves and set a new goal, constantly stretching and challenging their comfort zone.
- Tough never leaves a practice session incomplete.
- Tough looks for feedback which is going to help them improve. Even if the feedback is difficult to hear.
- Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and with my vast experience I will share the proven strategies to develop you to be mentally TOUGH.
MASTERING YOURSELF IS TRUE POWER
Get In touch
Image Sources: Worldbig3.com