Latest update from top of the world!
Jason has moved back 2 ABC due 2 severe winds of 80mph and snow storm at North Coll yesterday. He will stay there until things settle and then make his way back 2 North Coll and then on 2 Camp 2 at 7,700mtrs. Hopes 2 b back at base camp early next week 2 wait 4 summit. I passed on all the good wishes from people I have spoken to and met over past few weeks. He is very grateful 4 all ur support and prayers!
Until next time.