When you’re planning the trip of a lifetime, you need to know exactly what it will cost you. And when you’re planning an expedition, that’s even more important. Between international flights, permits, accommodation, and guides, there are many different elements that make up the final cost. That’s why, at Jason black, we keep things simple. The expedition cost includes almost everything you’ll need, with no nasty surprises. If you’re wondering how much it costs to climb Mount Elbrus, here’s everything you need to know…
How Much Can It Cost To Climb Mount Elbrus?
Mount Elbrus climb cost can be €2,995, these prices are exclusively provided by Jason Black expedition. Our 14-day expedition includes:
- Internal flights in Russia
- Experienced Irish expedition leader
- An experienced Irish expedition doctor
- Training Weekend
- Local guides, permits, and park fees
- All accommodations based on twin sharing in hotels in Moscow and Pyatigorsk and camping elsewhere
- All meals and drinking water except in Moscow and Pyatigorsk where accommodation is based on B&B
- A celebratory dinner
- All transport throughout the expedition
- All group gear consisting of first aid kits, mountaineering equipment, cooking equipment, etc
What’s not included?
International flight to Russia. There are a few things that aren’t included in that fee. That doesn’t include your own personal travel insurance, vaccinations, and tourist visas. It also doesn’t include your own gear, like hiking boots, etc. You’ll also need to bring a bit of spending money, too…
How much cash do I need to bring?
We recommend you bring €300 in cash, in mixed notes. This will cover any personal expenses (like treats and alcohol at the end) as well as tips. We pride ourselves on the ethical relationship we have with our team of porters and guides. As such, the recommended local tip is €70, which is included in the amount of €300 we suggest bringing.
Guide service: https://www.jasonblack.ie/