Day6: Delays due to storm..

On Day6 at 08.58, Jason wrote “Didn’t move up last night – bad weather. Must wait for clear window.Very cold temperature & snow. Feeling strong & health good. May be here for few days.”

Jason has informed family that he has been snowed in at 8986ft. and will remain here for a few days until the storm settles down.

 

 

 

This Post Has One Comment

  1. Good luck Jason on this new adventure. Will be keeping track again God speed x

Comments are closed.

Close Menu